Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you enjoy Fish Spa?

Finally, I decided to do it since the spa I found is pretty cheap, Rm15 for 25 minutes or more actually. The girl will first clean my feet with warm water before I was to soak my feet into the aquarium full of fishes (not sure what sort of fishes). Woo..the first feeling is very itchy haha but getting used to it after a while. The first 10-15mins, all the fishes come to suck my deadskin but after a while, not much of them do so. I reckon that the deadskin are lesser?

The GOOD :
  • Exfoliation of dead skin
  • Lightening the skin tone
  • Soften the skin on my feet!
  • Release stress as it's kind of enjoying to see the fishes

The BAD :

  • Pricey for such a short treatment
  • Might not suitable for those who has low pain tolerance
  • Will I got any infection if the water is not clean?
  • Definitely need to continue treatment if I wish to have lighter skin tone on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment