Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ko Phi Phi Don

Phi Phi Don is definitely one of the prettiest island that I've went to in Asia. The water is crystal clear, can see the bottom from the top. I went to this island with a 40 mins speedboat ride through the jetty in Phuket. The speedboat roughly took about 30 passengers on it. Quite comfy at least for the price that I paid for. I bought a tour package from the booth in Phuket for a price of 100 baht a person including hotel pickup, several islands visit, snorkelling and lunch. It's a whole day tour from 8 a.m to 4.30p.m. Remember to bargain with them before you actually buying the tour packages. By the time I reached the island, it was quite pack with tourists. There's nothing much you can do here besides sun tanning and swimming around. Can't do much of snorkelling here as there aren't any fishes or corals to see. Basically I spend 30mins strolling around the beach here and took photos. I still like it..a very relaxing moment with a stunning view.

On way to Phi-Phi Don

SpeedBoat I ride on..

The beach

Toilet available for light usage 20 baht




Packed with tourists


I'll definitely be visiting again some years later. Hope by then it's still as stunning as it is right now. I'll be blogging about Khai island soon. Catch up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment