Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Visit to Tao Cuisine Autocity, Penang

This is my 3rd visit to Tao Cuisine during my stay in Penang. This restaurant serve all you can eat japanese buffet at a price of about RM55+ a person for dinner. It's a 3 hours session buffet in which you can order as much as you can. The sushi and salad bar are available for you to take. The rest such as sashimi, scallop, lamb shoulder, salmon, tempura etc will have to be ordered and they will serve to you. Usually, I'll order their top 10 menus which include their most popular dishes. I especially like the baked scallope with cheese, yummy! Fat i know hehe...

Plate full of sushi...

Baked scallop with cheez...

Japanese Tempura

Grilled Lamb Shoulder

Sashimi....yummy
Unagi Don..I know I shouldn't order this, but I cant resist

Enjoy my every meal in Tao Cuisine, will definitely be visiting again :). Just hoping that they can improve on their dessert wise to serve more that just ice-cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment