Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rasa Sayang International Buffet


Finally manage to book the buffet dinner for 2 person during the Buy 1 Free 1 International Buffet at Spice Garden in Rasa Sayang Shangrila Hotel, Penang. Reached around 6pm lurking around the hotel before starting the buffet dinner. Spice Garden restaurent serve the buffet according to specific theme on different days. This time, it is the Internation buffet which include Indian, Local, Western, Chinese and Japanese food. I booked during the promotional period in which it is a Buy 1 Free 1 buffet. I paid only RM104++ for 2 persons. What a great deal!. But make sure you book earlier as I'd made a 2 weeks advance booking.

Started the dinner with Indian food, I like the Tandoori chicken/lamb the most!!..It's very delicious. There's the chicken satay and lamb satay too. Chicken satay is not so tender but the lamb satay is just yummy! I ate alot of this :P. Together with the peanut sauce as well as the ketupat (sticky rice).

There's a variety of Chinese food available too especially the Herbal Chicken Soup. Seafood corner, not much to my attention as I dint really like seafood :). Dessert corner, prettiest corner ever and fattening too :P



Gonna diet after this buffet...

No comments:

Post a Comment